TERMS & CONDITIONS
After joining online, you'll receive Email confirmation from eWAY or Paypal confirming your order details (if you have provided your Email address)
I will usually confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
Within 24 hours, you will receive an Email welcoming you to the group and providing links to the secure membership area, which holds all your content.
You don't receive a login, because my system is intuitive and uses your Email address. For that reason, please provide a consistent Email across the board when completing forms.
If, for any reason your Email address changes, please advise help(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)christinaforce.net so that we can switch access to the new one.
If you have any questions relating to your purchase or access please contact us at help(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)christinaforce.net
After 6 months of consecutive membership you will be invited to book a one to one consult with Christina. This is ongoing every 6 months. You are responsible for booking this call and showing up.
HOW PAYMENT WORKS
Your payment gives you one month's access to the VIP membership area and the events hosted for VIP's
Providing you do not unsubscribe, your payment will not increase. If you do unsubscribe and rejoin at a later date, you'll be joined at the current rate at date of rejoining, and your 6 month consult cycle will start again from that date.
Every month, close to or on the date of your initial payment, the subscription will be deducted from the credit card you supplied.
Please be sure to have enough funds in the account for that date. If the card is declined 3 times you'll be asked to update your details. If you don't update your details you'll be unsubscribed.
You can unsubscribe at any time using the MY ACCOUNT link on the menu bar of the membership site, or by Emailing help(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)christinaforce.net
You can also access all your receipts/ invoices in the MY ACCOUNT area.
As this is a monthly subscription there is no refund policy. If you want to unsubscribe, you can. You are not required to commit to any length of time.
This is a 'safe space' for members to share information and ask questions. Please respect others' privacy and do not discuss specifics outside of the group.
Constructive criticism is welcomed, negativity is not tolerated.
I reserve the right to remove inappropriate Facebook posts, and in extreme cases cancel your membership and ask you to leave the group if any of the above rules are violated.
THE FORMAL LEGAL STUFF
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and I. By joining the Movers and Shakers VIP group, you agree to be bound by them. By using my website and services, and by placing an order with Christina Force, you acknowledge that you have read through the following terms and conditions and agree to them in full.
We are a New Zealand based business: Thunk Limited t/a Christina Force
My address is: 78 Park Road, Titirangi, Auckland, 0604 New Zealand
You are: a visitor to my Website / my Customer
Copyright, Intellectual Property Rights and Confidential Information
1. By accepting this contract, you accept Christina Force has All Rights Reserved on all content (except in the case of published photographs), and products.
2. You may not copy or share the content/ product(s) except for the purpose of system maintenance, a backup copy for your own personal use, copying to your own personal computer(s) and copying to your own personal mp3 playing device(s) owned by you.
3. You may not transfer content/ product(s) or allow any other person to use them
4. You agree to keep safe the confidential Information and not to disclose or make available for disclosure to any person, any part of it.
5. I will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with my product and my website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by me or by any other content provider (including copyright in: text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
6. I also claim copyright in the designs and compilation of all content of my website. Title, ownership rights, and shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other content provider. We will strongly protect those rights in all countries.
7. Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
8. You may not use my name or logos or trademarks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
9. Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
Your email address
1. You represent that any username or email address selected by you, when used alone or combined with a second or third level domain name, does not interfere with the rights of any third party and has not been selected for any unlawful purpose.
2. You acknowledge and agree that if I believe such selection does interfere with the rights of any third party or is being selected for any unlawful purpose, I may immediately suspend the use of such name or email address, and you will indemnify me for any claim or demand that arises out of your selection.
3. You acknowledge and agree that I shall not be liable to you in the event that I am ordered or required by a court or judicial authority, to desist from using or permitting the use of a particular domain name as part of a name or email address.
1. You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of my website.
2. You may not use any software tool for the purpose of extracting data from my website.
3. You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
Acceptable use Policy
As a condition of your use of my Website, you agree to comply with these provisions:
You will not use or allow anyone else to use my Website to post or otherwise publish:
1. copyright works;
2. commercial audio, video or music files;
3. any material which violates the law of any established jurisdiction;
4. unlicensed software;
5. software which assists in or promotes: emulators, phishing, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing;
6. links to any of the material specified in this paragraph;
7. pornographic material;
8. any material promoting discrimination or animosity to any person on grounds of gender, race or colour.
You will not use the products for spamming. Spamming includes, but is not limited to:
1. The bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited emails which provoke complaints from recipients;
2. The sending of junk mail;
3. The use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process;
4. Excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups;
5. Excessive and repeated cross-posting;
6. Email harassment of another Internet user, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libellous or obscene Material, or Material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive;
7. The emailing of age inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of Eighteen (18).
You agree to indemnify me against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of my Website, your posting any Material, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
1. When I communicate with you I do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
2. Nothing in this agreement or on my Website shall confer on any third party any benefit or obligation.
3. If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
4. No waiver by me, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
5. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and I, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
6. I am not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of my own employees.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New Zealand. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
Christina Force/ Thunk Limited