This is how the Power Blitz works
You’ll need to supply me with images (see below) but I don't work directly with you whilst going through this process- I just get on with a totally un-influenced sort-out of your best work.
This is a POWER blitz. When they're on your website people must fall in love with your images super quickly, and I will work from intuition (and over 20 years of showing photography to creatives around the world) to extract the very best of your photography.
- You’ll receive an invitation to a Dropbox folder, unless we already have one.
- Please accept the invitation- this is how we’ll share images and files. It is unique to you (and me, but no one else has access to your work).
- If you need help with installing or using Dropbox, jump on over here for instructions.
- Load up your images to the folder by your chosen date (if you're outside NZ please allow for the time/ date difference- NZ is ahead of everyone!)
- I’ll then blitz your work, extracting the hero shots and putting them into a folder in our Dropbox file.
- Immediately after this we'll have our 30 minute Skype call, which is the time you will have booked.
- Remember to send a Skype invitation to stinaforce (that's me), or advise me of your number prior to the meeting.
HERE ARE THE IMAGE SPECS
- Must be j pegs (No PDF or Tiff files)
- Low res please - no more than 500kb (100kb is adequate)
- Must open to approx 800 pixels in width
- Send everything from your existing website - Commissioned and personal. No more than 300 shots though!
- No spreads/ montages/ diptychs please- must be separate images even if they ran together
- No typography, logos or copy if possible (unless it is part of the shot)
- Some ungraded/ Work in progress shots are fine but please indicate this- perhaps put them in a separate folder
- Include images that you are most proud of, and enjoyed shooting, and could see yourself shooting more.
- Include personal shots (This is crucial so that I understand your true passion).
- Please put everything in one folder- no separate folders (See exception 7 above)
- If in doubt, include it! (Within reason- see 12)
- Ideally provide no more than 300 images.
I look forward to helping you define your hero style!